Casual Block Technique
What is Casual Block Technique?
Because the nerve block has risks of nerve injury, bleeding, infection, circulatory shock, poisoning, etc., it is in the position that treatment should not go casually. Also, physician block technology gap is intense, accidents caused by immature physicians occur frequently. Therefore, not only patients but also doctors tend to shun block.
However, the therapeutic effect of the block is so high that it is not comparable with oral medicine, it can light various diseases and lead to complete cure. It is also possible to conservatively improve spinal disorders and joint diseases that are said to require surgery. In my study, it is known that the block is effective not only to remove the pain but also to prevent the deformation of the spine and joints, and it also has an effect as antiaging.
These enormous block effects have been underestimated because of risks.
Therefore, I have studied and developed a method to approach blocking risk as close as possible to 0 so that we can casually block. That is Casual Block Technique. Here are the blocks I developed.
- Superior cervical ganglion block
- No painful and safe nerve root block
- No painful and safe lumbar epidural block
- Common nerve root block
- Intraarticular injection with difficulty such as intra-finger joint injection
- Intrathecal tendon injection with higher technology
- Intrarenal injection by high technology (carpus, elbow, tarsal)